This blog has been discontinued 🧐 ... Keep up to date on MrWatson's new blog page 🤩
MrWatson's OLD Blog
|Posted by Russell Watson on 6 April, 2020 at 17:50|
Towards a FileMaker IDE
Look out FileMaker Developers!
fmAutoMate is here and now!
A new tool from MrWatson to automate your Filemaker Script Workspace.
It's a Proof-of-Concept - showing that we CAN usefully turn FileMaker into an IDE (integrated Development Environment)
You are a few clicks away from a more productive day:
- Download it from GitHub https://github.com/mrwatson-de/fmAutoMate !
- Open fmAutoMate.fmp12
- Press the [fmAutoMate] button
- Open a Script in the Script Workspace
- Right Click on a script step
- Enjoy the power at your fingertips
It's open source, open to edit ... and open ended.
Let me know the great things you do with it / want to do with it.